- Juniors: (12 and under), $40 per half hour or $60 per hour
- Juniors: (6 and under), $30 per half hour
- Groups (based on hourly rate): Juniors: $60 per hour and $10 for each student up to total of four
High School Golf Camp
LTAD is becoming the model for junior golf instruction at Golf Country, Middleton- Long Term Athletic Development is a movement that began in Canada that encourages lifelong participation in sport. Currently being implemented in junior golf programs at the Titleist Performance Institute and across the USA, the main objective of LTAD is to create a fun learning environment for junior golfers by training athletic skills along with golf fundamentals. The Long Term Athletic Development model describes “windows of trainability” based on the junior’s age.
LTAD Learning Stages:
- Ages 0-6 – Active Start
- Ages 6-9 – FUNdamentals
- Ages 9-12 – Learn to Train
- Ages 12-15 – Train to Train
- Ages 16-18 – Train to Compete
- Ages 19 and up – Train to Win/ Active for Life.